Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Graduate Electrical Engineer tại Hong An Engineering
- Oversee and discharge project duties such as tender preparation, preparation of costing, Pre & Post Contract Administration
- Prepare cost estimates, drafting of tender documents, tender evaluation and contracts administration
- Responsible for the administration of budget, cost control and sub-contract and main-contract including Variation Order (VO) and settlement of final accounts
- Submit monthly report for progress payment claim for all projects
- Identify other potential claims based on review of the contract deviations
- Handle issues including extension of time, terms and condition, loss and expenses claim etc
- Review and negotiate with the sub-contractors recommended by the project manager as and when necessary
- Relevant Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ideally 1 year of relevant working experience as Electrical QS (Tender of Project) in Construction Industry, Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Familiar with tendering, project cost control and contracts administration in M&E works
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Able to commit 5.5 days work week in Ubi