Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints Recommended] Operations/Supply Chain Manager tại Zenyum Vietnam
- Responsible for Inventory management and inventory accuracy.
- Manage vendor operational excellence through data driven metric. (3PL warehouse partner/ logistic partner)
- Taking lead on warehouse management and day to day operation. This includes but not limited to inbound, outbound, QC, pick & pack etc.
- Monitor inbound, outbound, co-packing, warehousing, and distribution activities to ensure we have enough stock and management supports the reduction of write-offs and constantly looks for opportunities to improve productivities
- Conduct project-related and ad hoc tasks, in connection with continuous improvement projects.
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve supply chain process efficiency and overall cost structure
- Monitor and analyze SCM KPI and provide relevant reports.
- Be experienced with inventory management, capacity planning, quality assurance, and process optimization activities
- Being responsible for logistics especially Import shipment (including last mile processes) and quality assurance of incoming products is a plus!
- Being able to formulate, standardize, and/or implement QC, QA testing tools and strategies for development and operations using internal test teams and external vendors is a plus!
- Liaise with internal departments and customers on delivery issues.
- Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Sourcing/Procurement, or Logistics with an understanding of the Medical/Life Sciences industry (is a plus!).
- Have experience with running supply chain operations or quality and continuous improvement for at least 3 years, preferably in start-ups, and enjoy creating systems and processes to structure a young fast-growing operation
- Process-oriented personality with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A critical thinker and creative problem-solver that can tackle challenges outside your scope
- Be self-driven, a team player, eager to learn, and meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- High proficiency in Analysis, Excel, CRM, and ERP systems; resource planning strategy experience is a plus!
- Enjoy a lot of freedom and autonomy in building the most-beloved and fastest-growing Smile Cosmetics company in Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Grow as a person by getting autonomy in your work and exposure to a top-notch team coming from McKinsey, BCG, P&G, Unilever, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Lazada and co.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
- Be rewarded with a highly attractive package (benefits and competitive salary)