Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints Recommended] HR Manager tại Spartronics
- Manage to run monthly Payroll smoothly.
- Participate in a local annual salary survey to ensure that the Salary Scheme of the organization is in line with the local market.
- Review and re-build plans and strategies for a variety of HR matters such as C&B, incentive schemes according to the labor law, company’s policy & company’s strategies.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews as well as ensuring employee job satisfaction.
- Be well-versed in employee understanding of company benefit program
- Ensure that all new employees receive orientation on time
- Develop and deliver basic & simple soft skills courses.
- Manage technical training.
- Coordinate with other departments to review and implement additional on-the-job training, professional development programs, or educational opportunities that allow employees to grow and develop in their current roles.
- Education: BA/BS in Human Resources/ Education/ Business Administration or related field. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
- Experience: minimum of 5 years working experience with multinational organization at Manager level.
- Strong leadership & management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly explain and answer any questions employees may have regarding their policies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.