Phúc lợi công việc
Giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints Recommended] Fullstack Engineer tại MHC Asia Group
- Enterprise Software and Application development using ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to specify, compile product requirements, and build best in class products
- Design and implement efficient and scalable end-to-end localization frameworks for multiple products
- Improve the stability and performance of existing applications
- Passion for performance debugging, benchmarking and picking up new technologies and skills.
- Have good knowledge of the HR Flexible Benefits system
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Good experience in implementing and managing Security & compliance tools and should have experience in large scale IT Operations
- Hands-on experience in developing applications for ReactJS/NotedJS/Java
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile development techniques - Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform.
- Ability to understand, analyse and articulate business vs operational vs technology impact of activities, development initiatives, and work plans
- Knowledge of API & database systems.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment