Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Marketing Executive tại Bss Group
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Extract market insights into planning quarter/annual marketing strategies to align with company objectives.
- Analyze data and customer behavior to boost website traffic and get leads.
- Work with other departments (design, sales, development, support) to implement the overall marketing strategies.
- Support go-to-market strategies with blog posts, web content, landing pages, email campaigns, etc.
- Advertise products/services through paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads…).
- Work with the team to build the partnership strategies & action plan.
- Track and measure the performance of marketing efforts using well-known analytic tools (GA, GSC, Hotjar).
- Collaborate with the development team to execute CRO actions on eCommerce websites to increase user engagement and conversions.
- Manage overall execution and performance of the global marketing team, including content marketing, conversion, partnership, and optimization.
- Conduct other assigned tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, especially in Digital Marketing
- Degrees in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business are preferred, but all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Ads…), Partnership.
- Strong analytical ability to address strategic questions with ease and speed.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Mailchimp…
- Strong listening, writing and speaking skills in English (IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 700 certificate is preferable).
- Good at critical thinking, communication, management, and presentation.
- Be a continuous learner and creative.
- Passionate, result-oriented, responsible, and team player.
- Knowledge of popular CMS or e-Commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and WordPress preferred.
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview