Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Campaign Operation Executive tại Totally Awesome
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Full responsibility for every aspect of campaign delivery: Ad trafficking, ad operations, performance optimisation and reporting
- Liaison with the Account Management team ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Be the go-to person in the SEA region for all publisher information and inventory forecasting at all stages of the campaign: Pre-sales, Ongoing, and Post-sales
- Monitor and optimize campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Monitor the daily performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all campaigns deliver on clients’ targets effectively
- Provide operational insights and support to Sales and Account Management at pre/during/post campaign
- Work closely with Publishers for campaign briefings and monitoring
- Prepare periodic reports for each campaign including daily, weekly and end of campaign reports and case studies as required
- Validate and verify campaign reports/ invoices from Publishers
- Receive campaign requests and assign to team members, implement quality check to team members’ setups
- Validate team members’ deliverables and performance, conduct training if needed
- Be the first escalation point of team members for campaign troubleshooting
- Check all reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing technical support/ consults to the sales and accounts team
- Complete administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to streamline process, and improve platforms and team’s efficiency
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients · 2-3 years of experience in digital operations, video, display & programmatic is an advantage.
- Having experience managing Programmatic campaigns is a plus
- Able to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- You possess the curiosity to learn new things and are a great self-learner
- You possess excellent communication skills and you are diligent and detail-oriented
- You think logically, even under pressure, and you are solutions-driven
- You have an active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Excellent written and spoken English