Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Business Development Manager tại Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Delivers financial results in line with agreed revenue targets set in tandem with the commission scheme.
- Develops and delivers a sales strategy for the South (HCM) market. Researches potential customers and development of business opportunities.
- Develops detailed account strategies for key customers in South region and develops new areas of business.
- Builds a strong and engaged Business Development team for the South of Vietnam while supporting effective recruitment, training and development of the team members.
- Manages sales process and pipeline for all Business Development activities.
- Manages the HCM Business Development team to ensure results are delivered in line with sales strategy and budget.
- Builds and establishes rapport with existing customers and updates them on CEVA market information
- Sources and follows up on sales leads to secure new customers.
- Proposes solutions and prepares quotations for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study
- Working experience in selling Air-/Ocean freight and Contract Logistics services
- Leadership experience
- Familiar with CL / FM business and processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in team
- Execellent English communication
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to build effective relationship with internal and external partners / service providers
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview