Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Sales Manager tại 4pixos Studio
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Implement business strategy in line with the company's strategic vision and orientation;
- Planning and developing monthly/quarterly/yearly business plans and implementing them according to each program or at the request of the Board of Directors; ensure fulfillment of business targets (KPI);
- Research, evaluate and analyze industry trends, help develop CGI services to meet market needs and identify new market opportunities;
- Actively approach customers according to the Company's target customer list; Build long-term relationships with new and existing business partners;
- Meeting and developing relationships with partners (Real estate investor, marketing department,...);
- Effectively manage the sales process through lead development, proposals, presentations and closing negotiations to achieve company goals;
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to promote the development of sales and marketing documents and related documents to improve the company's marketing and its services; Research customers and competitors.
- Coordinate with Account to exchange information and make presentations, negotiate with partners;
- Report results to superiors periodically and arising;
- Graduated in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other related disciplines. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar positions and professional B2B Clients. Working experience in the field of real estate, investment, architecture, experience in developing foreign markets is an advantage;
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and present well to convey to partners and customers;
- Business planning and strategy building skills;
- Ability to organize and coordinate work;
- Good ability to work independently and in a team; under high pressure at work;
- Relationship building skills;
- High sense of responsibility and progress;
- Able to travel on business when required;
- Fluent in English, understanding the market;
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview