Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Product Manager tại NEYU
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Collaborate with different teams including Software Engineering, Business Intelligent, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics to define product vision, strategy as well as the product roadmap.
- Work closely with stakeholders and end-users (both technical and non-technical) to understand their needs, pain-points to deliver the best User Exe
- Understand new and future requirements, and manage the allocation of own tasks to meet project requirements.
- Making Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) to ensure they meet the required quality standards;
- Take an active role in solution design including ensuring cross-system impacts are assessed;
- Analyze and design workflow using best practices to apply to the current and upcoming product development phases
- Design reporting dashboards and execute relevant reports for every individual team involved in the development phases.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in working with projects related to at least one of the following areas: Call-center, CRM, ERP, Telesales, Digital Marketing or similar domains are welcome too!
- You have experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Project Management skills: This position require the skill to effectively control the scope of work, arrange well humane resource and get projects completed within the required time frames
- Familiar with Scrum Agile methodology and tools such as Jira, Confluence, Project Management Tool, and Task Management.
- Critical thinking and analytic orientation: Must be able to undertake research, analyze data, and apply results in problem-solving and decision making, taking a long-term perspective.
- Teamwork abilities - to be able to work with a cross-functional team in handling cross- functional initiatives, and bridging the gap between the business/operations and technology.
- Good communication (verbal and written) in English, in order to have effective collaboration among the team in Vietnam as well as other global teams.
- Strong business senses - you should be a tenacious decision-maker, with strong business acumen and the ability to bring a sound, aggressive, and responsible approach to business.
- Decision making - The ability to make decisions around things such as requirement prioritization, scope, assessing the viability of solutions, etc.
- Good listener & communicator - Requirement gathering is a key part of the role so the ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received is essential.