Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Presales (Technical Consultant) tại Thakral One
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Act as technical consultant, developer or technical lead for a Business Analytics or solutions implementation project, presales support activities, managed services, and other Solutions Division’s engagements.
- Assist in growing the Business Analytics practice – which includes but not limited to:
- Collaboration with partners (Sales and Solutions Architects) for projects and opportunities
- Understanding of current and assessing new solutions that can be offered to the market
- Research/Participation to and Propagation/Maximization of courses and conferences for enhancement of self and/or other members of the practice
- Assist in the development and expansion of skills and capabilities for data management, integration and business intelligence
- Collaborate with the various practices for the building of synergies for more holistic and mature offers to the market
- Work with the Sales Team and perform the following pre-sales tasks:
- Respond to Request for Proposals
- Design the Solution
- Define the various cost components of the solution
- Present and defend the Solution to the Customer
- Define the scope of work and assumptions
- Estimate the timeline for the engagement
- Estimate the manpower required
- Develop and present a Proof of Concept, if necessary
- Perform direct interaction with the technical and functional representatives of customers for:
- Project Execution – Act as Solution Specialist/Technical Expert for assistance to project implementation and/or performance of Quality Assurance requirements
- Pre-Sales – Gather business pains/challenges, technical concerns and be able to design and articulate the appropriate solution
- Provide reports to the Sales Team and the Practice Leads for the updates/status of opportunities and projects
- Support activities to win a deal or opportunity
- Assist in exploring partnerships within the market for building offers for Analytics
- Help establish the Data Governance practice – which includes the development of a Data Governance Framework that can be offered to various organizations, Technical and Business Metadata Management (Defining Business Glossaries), Data Stewardship rules/processes
- Ensure enablement of self on data management, visualization and reporting, and solution components related to the Solutions and Services being offered by VN Solutions Division and BA Practice in the region. May also be required to support the enablement of team members or colleagues, if applicable.
- Open to develop him/herself in other BFSI Solution such as Digital Banking, Lending, Risk Management, Scoring Engine...
- In the future, may act as Functional Manager to primarily oversee the career development for specific individuals
- Must have total working experience in Data and Analytics for 5 to 8 years
- Has experience in Data Warehouse / Big Data projects for various industries. Experience in the Retail and Manufacturing sectors is desired.
- Experience in performing data architecture design, including building logical and physical data models, source to target maps, data integration and transformation strategies
- Experience in implementing data integration solutions which may include Informatica PowerCenter, SAS Data Integration, Microsoft Integration Services or Azure Data Factory, Talend Data Integration and Teradata loading utilities
- Experience in implementing reporting and visualization solutions which may include Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik and SAS Visual Analytics, among others
- Experience in Big Data technologies for data engineering is desired. This may include Kafka, Spark, Sqoop and Hive. Implementation may be in the Azure environment, full Cloudera Data Platform or in a pure open source Hadoop implementation.
- Knowledge and appreciation of building advanced analytical models in open source solutions such as R and Python
- Knowledge in designing / implementing Data Quality Management solutions and Data Governance frameworks is desired
- Knowledge and experience in other BFSI areas such as Digital Banking, Lending, Risk Management... is a plus.
- Has experience in conducting trainings and/or presentations
- Has performed pre-sales work or at least some capacity of designing and championing solutions within an organization such as an Architecture Review Board
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Represent the division and the Company with good work ethics, observe compliance to data privacy / confidentiality, while still achieving customer centricity.
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview