Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Group Brand Manager tại OnPoint
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Develop and implement account management strategies and business plans to grow assigned group of 4-5 group brands.
- Establish, develop a solid team of Account Management. Allocates resources appropriately within the Group to deliver business results.
- Determine performance metrics and Deliver comprehensive trend knowledge & industry insight to drive group brand performance in terms of sell-in, sell-out, inventory optimization, profitability, E-Commerce share, ranking of brand within platform, brand penetration in E-Commerce and year-over-year growth.Build strong relationship with brands & accounts as valued partner to drive Ecommerce growth sustainably.
- Report activities and participate in periodic business reviews with Management Team
- Reaching prospective brands and communicate the business benefits to generate partnership opportunities.
- Develop the strategy & drive the team to execute all the digital marketing campaigns for the brands OTIF, which are integrated with the commercial plans
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns/assets against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends & insights and optimize spend and performance to meet the commercial objectives
- Align with brands and optimize conversation points & consumer experiences across multi-channels and communication touchpoints
- Take ownership of new and creative solutions/growth strategies and P&L
- Manage a team of media + campaign management
- Develop and business development for campaign management, merchandising, designing & creatives, content management, market-entry branding management, CRM data solutions…
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in in e-commerce/retail, ideally in the industry
- Experience with leading large, diverse organizations and manage multi-level teams
- Analytical mind, excellent problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- A proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internally and externally)
- Outstanding communication skills and people management capacity, able to build rapport, earn trust with key stakeholders and mange Head-level efficiently from large to multinational companies
- Ability to effectively deal with both corporate management and the general workforce
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills