Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Electrical Consultant tại LS Electric
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Generate leads.
- Promoting MV&LV products, Transformers, Susol & Modular Type-test MDB, Smart Energy solutions to Consultants, Designers, System Integrators and Customers
- Maintain strong relationships with consultants and design companies to spec in LS products/ solutions.
- Arrange training for customers including technical presentations, demonstrations, education material... and make them familiar with LS products/ solutions.
- Cooperate with the PD team to share project information and secure projects.
- Manage pre-sales activities.
- Build and prepare MV & LV technical proposal integrated LS products as solution: EMS (Energy Management System), CSS (Compact Secondary Substation), ESS (Energy Storage System)…
- Update market intelligence by monitoring the competition and analyzing competitors offer positioning at entity level and develop LS products/ solutions portfolio in Vietnam.
- Prepare and maintain effective and timely reports such as weekly reports, external/ internal training reports, technical comparison reports, technical presentation files…
- Fluent in English.
- Major in Electrical Engineering (Electrical equipment, Power System…).
- 2-4 years working experience in the electrical field from consulting firms or panel builders.
- Have a good relationship with consultants.
- Attention to detail, proactiveness, ability to work in a cooperative and team-oriented environment, good interpersonal skills and result-oriented.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude.
- Adapt to frequent travel.
- Strong Microsoft office and CAD skills.
- Knowledge about Smart Grid, SCADA, PLC, Power Quality, MV digital relay is a plus.
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview