Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Digital Media Manager tại Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Identifying target audiences, analyzing journey, insight and media behavior to map out campaign strategy;
- Work closely with Internal team (Planner, Account, Content, Creative Production) propose media strategy (needs identification, methodology, evaluation / follow-up process performance tracking / reporting) helps improve brand performance and brand campaign effectiveness;
- Comprehensive and detailed planning on channels / timelines / content groups ensures the progress and KPIs of projects (branding & performance). making decisions on most appropriate types of media channels for specific campaigns;
- Allocating budgets and monitoring costs;
- Attending client meetings, make discussion with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations;
- Ability to plan and consult for clients’ data-specific solutions – dashboards, marketing technology, etc.
- Summarize & work with 3rd parties: media, social listening, social management platforms, communities, research – including Facebook, Google – to collect information and process all relevant data, aggregate reports and give final insights and recommendations from POV strategic communication. Coordinates efforts across different digital media channels to drive optimized recommendations;
- Continuously evaluates and improves upon all digital media opportunities;
- Managing the delivery of campaigns to make sure campaign KPIs on-track and optimizing ad campaigns;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and giving recommendations for further campaign;
- Provide and manage performance evaluation activities, monitor and report on team Media’s campaign / weekly / monthly directly with BOD
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members/company members based on their specific media-related needs; Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for each member;
- Share with the company about social trends, performance (market benchmarks / categories / brands / reviews / reports).
- At least 4 years of experience working at Digital Agency and 2 years in the same position;
- Have in-depth understanding (knowledge and execution) on all digital channels applicable to branding, Performance and E-commerce projects;
- Able to have a good grasp of social media indicators and the latest methods to Communication and meet project KPI;
- Good analytical, organizational, critical and problem-solving skills;
- Good skills in planning, presentation and report development;
- High attention to detail, careful, hardworking, highly responsible and effective in teamwork;
- Actively contribute solutions and ideas for a successful launch and business growth of customers.
- Professional and dynamic agency environment;
- Full salary during probation period;
- Laptop provided for official staff;
- 13th month salary, Social Insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment Insurance;
- PVI Insurance;
- Periodic health check;
- Bonding activities: team-building, monthly activities, company trip, year-end party;
- Training from Leader, participating in courses & events of Facebook, Google, Zalo;
- Free coffee
- Parking allowance;
- Performance and salary review annually.
Quy trình phỏng vấn
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview