Phúc lợi công việc
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Cơ hội phát triển chuyên môn
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Glints 5 Ngày] Admission Counselor tại upGrad
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Being a mentor and guide who potential learners can look up to for career advice.
- Counseling potential learners, helping them plan their career path, and making them understand how upGrad can catalyze their career.
- Carrying weekly enrollment/ revenue and collection target.
- Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of upGrad’s model of online learning.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you.
- This includes making phone calls, product demonstrations, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback to the marketing team on lead quality
- Individual with outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in international sales (EdTech sales would be an advantage).
- Individuals who are able to understand the culture of APAC (Asia Pacific) countries and understand the buying capacity of students from these countries.
- Rockstar sales performers with proven track records.
- Great listeners, and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our potential learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy
- Individuals who take a disciplined approach towards building funnel, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and overachieving targets and deadlines.
- Sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.