Chi tiết công việc General Analyst tại Koru Partners Pte Ltd
Position – General Analyst
- Research: Conduct research and prepare reports on wide-ranging topics that include macro, thematic, industry and company.
- Due Diligence: Assist in managing the due diligence process on investment opportunities and develop an independent view.
- Product Development: Liaise with the Product team to develop tools for our Quantamental investing approach. Conceptualize and build prototypes and templates according to specifications from investment team to be implemented by engineering team.
- Continuous Improvement: Create simple automation scripts (SQL / VBA) to streamline existing business processes.
- Accounts Management: Ensure that the accounting data accurately reflects the financial position and the performance of the firm in a timely manner.
- Cash Flow Management: Maintain cash inflows and outflows to mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Effective Administrative Support: Liaise between internal and external parties in a professional manner while learning the context and building knowledge around the firm’s core activities.
- Human Resource Management: Assist in managing the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retention.
- Compliance Management: Assist in structuring and implementing frameworks that will ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Continuous Improvement: Actively participate in the ongoing updates and enhancements of existing processes and internal controls.
- Less than 12 months graduate with a university degree or equivalent.
- Singapore citizen.
- University degree in business or equivalent is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Curious and has an interest to learn about investing.
- Able to learn independently and manage multiple deliverables with a decent amount of uncertainty.
- Intensely detail oriented.
- Logical problem solver.
- Able to clearly articulate findings and conclusions in a concise manner.
- Proficient in financial modelling, MS Office, Bloomberg, FactSet and other tools.
- A Visionary: You are someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: You have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise fro the macro-to-micro perspective. You are open-minded and able to hold conflicting thoughts simultaneously and look at them from different angles to achieve the best results.
- Dedicated and Driven: You are passionate about what you are doing and is willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization. You are undaunted by failure.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and medical benefits
- Clear career growth opportunities
- Results, not face time, driven work environment
- Dynamic, fun and supportive team
How Do You Apply
- Resume (required), please indicate MMYYYY of your graduation date and confirm you are a Singapore citizen.
- Latest available transcript of all courses taken (required)
- 1-page stock pitch (optional)
- Cover letter (optional
- 1-page or less response to ONLY ONE of the following questions below (required) –
- What is your life story?
- What does personal growth mean to you?
- Explain an interesting and/or complex topic that you know, as simply as possible.
- Who is someone you admire and why?
- Summarize the concepts of a book you have recently read and have a good understanding of.
- Tuỳ chọn việc làm từ xa
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Bảo hiểm y tế