Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Game Project Manager tại Agate
- Coordinate development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc.
- Make sure the game project is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game project (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Thời gian làm việc linh động
- Hỗ trợ ăn uống miễn phí
- Parental/family leave
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building