Phúc lợi công việc
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We believe that every contribution you make, big or small, counts and deserves appreciation. For your hard work, we show recognition through delightful gifts and vouchers that you can use to treat yourself.
Chi tiết công việc Frontend Engineer Intern tại Turnkey Group
- Experience in either financial technology, financing, (or start up company) is a bonus
- Great understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Capability on organizing documentations
- Possess problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone
- Tech-savvy and sense of complete ownership of projects
- Has experience in solving real business problems into technical and practical solutions
- Great understanding with VueJS & ReactJS is mandatory
- Has experience in Linux Server management, such as remote server via vscode
- High responsibility and understand how to migrate and prevent security issues
- Can propose and suggest design ideas based on Business perspective, then present to the team via Figma or any design tools.
- Design and deliver the user interface systems for websites, sofware programs, and web-based application to provide exellece user experience
- Deliver high-quality codes using frontend framework, or other necessaryprogram language
- Work with the team to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and/or existing code and perform unit testing
- Test, maintain, and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams, to improve usability and optimalization
- Working with automated and organized code deployment (CI/CD)
- Remote and Deploy code into server manually if needed