Phúc lợi công việc
Giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Miễn phí đồ ăn và thức uống
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Bảo hiểm y tế
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Chi tiết công việc Flutter Engineer tại Bonfire Health Pte. Ltd.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of building complex AI-based Flutter systems
- Wake up everyday to a meaningful cause and purpose you believe in, and works towards that
- Design, code, and debug applications with minimal oversight and direction
- Incorporate user feedback to improve software design and function
- Review product requirements, provide feedback and contribute to project planning activities
- Contribute to and maintain engineering documentation
- Develop unit test and module simulation strategies for software validation
- Participate in build and test automation and other efficiency improvement initiatives
- Work closely with the AI engineering team to embed AI features
- Work closely with the product manager to review input from customers to help respond to their short and long-term needs
- Write documentation and requirements for QA to test deliverables
- Analyze requirements and contribute to program management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or commensurate experience and education.
- Familiar with the dart programming language, familiar with various UI components and UI development, and have certain understanding of the Swift/Java language;
- Some basic experience with iOS and Android development experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience in Flutter
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Experience with GitHub
- Self-starter who can get things done with minimal direction
- Committed to writing clean and properly commented code
- Committed to producing high quality, performant, and well-designed software
- Has built a Flutter production/enterprise-level app from scratch
- Negotiable; can pay above-market rate for the right fit
- Group insurance with family/mental health benefits
- 4-day work week option
- Free lunch option
- Work at a central location (WeWork Suntec) or a cafe remotely, your choice