Chi tiết công việc Finance Accounting Specialist tại Altha Consulting
- Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations and preparing journal entries.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports for internal & shareholder.
- Ensure the transactions & reporting are in accordance with the prevailing standards & regulations.
- Liaise with the other functions or external parties as required.
- Prepare payments, bank transfers, and do the bank transactions.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Do payroll entry in the web banking.
- Experience in Accounting or Audit for 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale from reputable university.
- Have extensive knowledge of journal entries & financial statements preparation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Proactive, adaptable, and keen on continuous learning and development.
- Having knowledge in Tax would be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
- Time-management abilities.