Phúc lợi công việc
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Event Planner tại Zoe Events
- Attend brief sessions with clients in escort of account unit.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Research involving information, statistic, photos,… Study, analyze all related and necessary data
- Understand clients' businesses and provide opinions, knowledge about clients, products, market, propose strategies, innovative ideas, solutions for proposals that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully.
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Minimum 1 - 2 year hands-on experience as Planner in Event Agency with strong project planning and execution background
- Eager for the new and creative things/ideas/experiences and bring them to the suitable proposals
- Up-to-date with new trends, technology and marketing ideas
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Willing to work overtime/during weekends for job result and quality
- Age range: from 22 to 35 years old
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express), Internet Research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.