Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc [Evening Shift] Graphic Designer tại The Color Club
- Design marketing materials in both print and digital platforms following clients’ CVI (Corporate Visual Identity).
- Adapt the key visual into many kinds of assets: promotional layouts, digital banners, POSM, etc.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills through rough sketches and work on print-ready layouts.
- Evening shift: 3.00 PM – 11.00 PM
- 2-5 years of experience in producing marketing collateral and creative jobs.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Basic experience with After Effect or Google Web Designer is a plus.
- Open-minded, proactive, able to work independently and in a team.
- Able to conduct office communication and understand clients’ briefs in English.
- Social insurance, annual health check.
- Exciting international & professional working environment.
- Extensive learning & development programs including training and coaching.
- Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Free lunch/dinner together at the company.