Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc E-learning Specialist tại Linagora
- Organizing and coordinating the pre-sales actions concerning all training activities and products offered by LINAGORA Vietnam;
- Planning and conferring with partners/clients in order to determine training needs; establishing and managing training budget for each partner/client.
- Collaborating with the communication department to build up the communication plans to promote and market products on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Developing & designing e-learning programs, training materials using a variety of tools, software programs, multimedia, and emerging technologies.
- Developing instructor guides, student guides, training document presentations, instructional programs.
- Bachelor's degree in training and development, education, e-learning or a related field
- Good knowledge in e-learning software, multimedia design, graphic design, instructional design
- Good knowledge in LMS Moodle/ Canvas/ Ilias
- Fluent in English, French (min B2) is a plus.
- Strong editing, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Salary: up to 30m gross, lunch allowance, 13th-month salary
- Flexible working hours from Mon-Fri, flexible remote working policy
- Work in an international team with highly skilled people and for international projects
- Correct work/life balance
- Annual health checkups and other benefits based on labor law
- Annual company trip & exciting activities for team building
- Modern working space, free coffee
- Thời gian làm việc linh động
- Tuỳ chọn việc làm từ xa
- Hỗ trợ ăn uống miễn phí
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân