Chi tiết công việc Digital Marketing Intern tại Makoto-ya (s) Pte Ltd
- Developing curated content for social media platforms
- Graphics design for online and offline marketing (e.g. infographics, gifs, key visuals)
- Sending weekly emails using email tools like Omnisend
- Support for online marketplace listings such as on Shopee, Redmart and Qoo10
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a bonus
- Brainstorming marketing strategies with the marketing department.
- To learn how to organise and manage a social media calendar for our social accounts and work with a posting schedule.
- To learn how to develop curated content for our social media platforms so that the intern can develop an eye for design and create content suitable for our marking campaigns.
- To learn how to create Facebook Ads, Ad sets, Facebook Audiences to boost our online presence and convert to buying customers so that intern can use Facebook Ads manager and has the ability to measure and report on performance of Facebook marketing campaigns.
- To gain knowledge on creating Google Ads and monitor Google Analytics to create campaigns so that the intern can use Google Ads manager and Google Analytics and has the ability to measure and report on performance of Google marketing campaigns.
- To learn how to create marketing campaigns and send our EDMs to the prospective customer so intern can use email software and create emails that will trigger and encourage customers to purchase.
- Love Japanese food and beverages.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator is a plus!
- Good Photography Skills
- Eye for design
- Start date: Jan 2023
- Location: Opposite Comfort Delgo Driving Centre @ Ubi