Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Data Science Engineer (REMOTE) tại Cognotiv
- Create prototype with Simulated data sets.
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure, subsequently deploy AI models into production.
- Design data modeling processes to create algorithms and predictive models and perform custom analysis.
- Help business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Create APIs and help business customers put the results of your AI models into operations.
- Finally, keep current on the latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
- Minimum four to five years of hands-on programming experience working on large enterprise products preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models using Python or AI platforms such as Machine Learning as a Service: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI, IBM Watson, Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- You have demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to translate complex outcome to layman understandable presentation in the platform
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or relevant quantitative field is preferred
- Preferably, you have worked in a startup environment with large enterprise experience.