Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- In close collaboration with various teams, create and execute customer journeys from offsite to onsite.
- Engage actively with the audience, communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected users.
- Proactively collaborate with relevant parties (both external and internal, including influencers) to deliver new initiatives for the community.
- Foster, grow, and manage our community outreach, developing the ground floor relationships with our users to create fans for life.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships within the communities online.
- Partner with Digital Marketing and Social Media specialists to maximize social media reach and influence with our community members.
- Regular reporting to the wider organization on current community trends, sentiment, and channel performance; use data to inform recommendations for ongoing community outreach initiatives, messaging, and promotions to both existing and prospective customers.
- Act on behalf of our users and bring their voice into product team discussions and meetings; ensure user sentiment, desires, and needs are understood and met through ongoing promotional support and the development of our products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of Customer Support Community Management experience, required for a major of Blockchain and CryptoCurrency is a plus.
- Have created and executed community-focused marketing campaigns specifically designed to foster, grow and promote the loyalty and passion of your project’s community.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills with a portfolio of published professional work; ideally in a variety of mediums including long-form and social media.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level thinking to detailed creative execution and the ability to dive into the details.
- Proven advanced time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, and are proficient at developing workflows to remain efficient at tasks while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Location in Singapore
- Salary will be discussed upon interview
- Lý do khác