Phúc lợi công việc
Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Customer Service Manager tại BAKES
- Identify training needs and develop training plans to ensure a perfect operation and service aligned with our brands concept and vision.
- Develop and empower a team of customer service experts to handle and answer clients.
- Design customer service training sessions and provide frequent coaching and feedback to the team (product knowledge training, experience training, tackle issues, etc.)
- Work closely with our team on campaigns and seasonal menu to ensure good product and concept training as long as a good communication with the team.
- Improve and develop our internal ordering system in order to efficiently and quickly tackle customer's orders.
- Create a tailored template for customer's orders, frequently asked questions, and issues.
- Think of ways to optimize and improve the customer's experience both online and offline.
- Maintain the website up-to-date and suggest improvement to provide a smoother and modern customer experience.
- Meet financial goals on delivery and up-selling.
- Suggest ways to take our customer service to the next level.
- Previous experience in customer service with minimally 3 years of experience in a senior position.
- Meticulous and well-organized.
- A passion in customer service.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- Salary based on experience and skill sets
- Social Security and Health Insurance
- Yearly bonus
- Paid leave and free days based on level
- Learning and development stipend (classes, museum trips, volunteer work)
- Company trips