Chi tiết công việc Cost Accounting Assistant Manager tại Pt. Dom Pizza Indonesia
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization;
- Calculating the variance of product cost in comparison between standard cost and actual cost each month;
- Prepare monthly report on the calculation of the product cost of goods;
- Conduct assessment/distribution and calculate variance for business planning and performance measurement;
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program;
- Interact at all levels and with other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all management reporting and statutory reporting;
- Assist Accounting Manager in preparing data or documents related with costing at the time an annual audit is carried out by a third party;
- Monitoring and reviewing the work of cost accounting supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- 5 years working experience in company or mixed (preferably have previous experience from Big4), preferable latest 1 year experience as supervisor or assistant manager in costing area of F&B business or manufacture;
- Understanding the accounting principle (solid costing background);
- Experience using an accounting system (SAP is a plus);
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Demonstrated ability to gather and communication data logically, accurately, and concisely;
- Experience working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Placement at Head Office, located at Sahid Sudirman Center - Central Jakarta.