Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Corporate Experience Manager tại PT Fit And Health Indonesia
- Using a variety of methods, engage with customers, including complainants, about their experience of doing business with Gold's Gym.
- Help us to learn from complaints and use customer feedback to improve services. Have responsibility for and ownership of Gold's Gym complaints recording system, policy and procedure.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including partners and key community groups.
- Carry out a range of activities to engage customers about their experience of doing business with Gold's Gym.
- Sample telephone surveys of people who have used our services and report on the findings of these.
- Carry out telephone surveys of complainants and to assess complainants’ satisfaction with how their complaint was handled and to identify any learning.
- Make sure customer and complainant surveys are carried out continuously in order to produce timely, up to date information about customer experience across all areas of the business.
- Manage team of Customer Experience in different branches.
- Produce reports and present information to staff, managers and Board members.
- To develop our Customer Insight Strategy and tailor services where appropriate to improve customer journey.
- Manage the CSE (Customer Service Excellence) accreditation process liaising across all aspects of the business to ensure compliance and improvement actions are implemented.
- Engage constructively with service managers about findings in relation to customers feedback and satisfaction.