Chi tiết công việc Copywriter Intern tại HAKUHODO
- Write in English and Vietnamese: capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience;
- Edit & proof: detailed to spot and fix a mistake;
- Present: presentation of ideas, support the Creative team to prepare materials for a presentation;
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creatives on finding and developing the big idea;
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more;
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, linking strategies and more.
- Full-time Internship: 6 months;
- Must be able to write in Vietnamese and English fluently;
- Must be able to translate Vietnamese to English and vice versa;
- Can-do attitude to do anything aside;
- Must be willing to give more than to get;
- Related degree in communication studies, English or Journalism;
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to take constructive criticism;
- Good research skills.
**NOTE: Please attach your Portfolio (link) or Communication Plan (if any) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Allowance: 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 VND/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- You will be provided Saigon Center Parking card for free parking;
- Join in Happy Hour Party each month;
- Computer, stationery,… other working tools will be provided for you.