Phúc lợi công việc
Làm việc từ xa
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Miễn phí đồ ăn và thức uống
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Hoạt động team-building
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc có
Chi tiết công việc Content Strategist tại JIA Communications
- Creating and developing content strategy for all documents, website and/or social media
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Keeping update with current business, product, and marketing trends and quickly develop them into contents
- Developing and managing editorial content, then ensuring the content remains consistent across at platforms
- Develop and giving new creative ideas for content and ad purposes focusing on engagement
- Coordinating with designer to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Write and oversee copy for all projects in production, working with the team to verbalize ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative and business issues through words, and nail the copy.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing or reporting to client
- Experienced in the same or related field for 2 -3 years
- You can craft amazing copy out of thin air, based on briefs, and from drafts written by others.
- Experience crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touch points.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.Excellent in content planning, writing, editing, and proofreading skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (Preferably has minimum TOEFL 530)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to explore new ideas in creating creative contents
- Ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the brand’s objectives.
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of communications materials through analysis and data and adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work in team and individual