Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Computer Science Bootcamp Teacher for Underprivileged Communities (STEM & Coding) tại Algorithmastery
- Teaching of Content (Lesson Package will be provided)
- Teaching of class Exercises and Problem Sets (Practice Package will be provided)
- Working with a team of TAs (teaching assistants) to support student tutorials and project work.
- Conduct lectures and run live codes
- Mentor students and provide live feedback
- Garner feedbacks from students and suggest improvements to the learning experience
- Workshop delivery
- Pair programming
- Possesses a Degree in Computer science/related discipline or Degree in Science/Technology/Engineering/Math with exposure to programming
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in Computing related fields
- Experience in teaching is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of coding experience
- Thorough understanding of our curriculum. This means:
- Deep knowledge towards the fundamentals of programming
- Deep knowledge towards data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge on the connection from fundamentals in C to data analytics and programming in Python
- Experience with common DSA problems (e.g. questions asked in top firm interviews such as max-k profit)
- Thorough understanding of our curriculum content
- Thorough understanding of our problem sets, being able to come up with as well as understand multiple solutions, each of different efficiencies. (e.g. with two sum, you have brute force and dynamic solutions. Our instructor should have knowledge on both and their different efficiencies.
- Your CV
- Current/last salary details and also your notice period.
- A short, sweet and truthful paragraph of why you want to do this
- Hỗ trợ ăn uống miễn phí
- Sự kiện team building