Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Nalagenetics, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Nalagenetics allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Nalagenetics, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Chi tiết công việc Clinical Research Coordinator/Clinical Research Manager tại Nalagenetics
- Minimum Education Qualification: Medical Doctor with Clinical Trial Experience or Master Degree in Life Sciences, Nursing, Public health, Pharmacy or related fields with minimum 2 years working experience as CRC/CRM
- 2 years’ experience in clinical research preferably.
- Experience in genetic testing or pharmacogenomic.
- Internal medicine, Neurology: in addition to the Psychiatry and breast cancer
- Research experience in breast cancer, psychiatry and cardiovascular would be an advantage.
- Experience in study design, ethical clearance approval, patient recruitment, data collection and analysis and study publications to ensure that studies are conducted in accordance with GCP and pre-specified protocols and can be completed in a timely manner
- Experience in data analysis and manuscript writing
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good IT literacy and statistics skills
- Experience in administering basic clinical assessments
- Responsible and oversee clinical trial activities according to the study protocol and in compliance to the ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines
- Oversee Project management, timeline, and daily operations
- Responsible and manage screening and recruitment of study subjects and coordination of subject visits.
- Perform data management, data analysis and manuscript writing
- Assist in all administrative requirements including submission process to IRB and/or regulatory authority
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all study-related activities are carried out efficiently
- Our focus in pharmacogenomics (one vertical) rather than a platform play
- Our commitment to building the largest database of safety and efficacy of prescription in Asia to truly build a knowledge base that is built from the ground-up
- Our commitment to work with clinicians, rather than "disrupting" or "replacing" them