Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
- Responds to all customer inquiries within the agreed Working Hours SLA (<45 minutes).
- Review new SRs coming in and post it to ID-ALL.
- Guides customers, resolving their issues by being thorough in understanding how to use and explain how to use our platform and being able to escalate Worker challenges to his/her counterpart in the Customer Support Worker Rep.
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM and helpdesk software.
- Where required jump in and make changes to Staffing Requests (such as marking no shows) on behalf of the client.
- Troubleshoot timesheet issues with the client, where they have disputes over shifts, coordinating responses from workers that the Customer Support Worker Rep elicits.
- Be proactive working with the Operations Coordinators that manage Silver clients, to get ahead of problematic SRs, such as those with clock in issues. In such a case it is expected the CSH would make an outbound call to let the client know prior to them ringing and notifying us.
- At least 2 year of experience in an operations team
- Fluent in Bahasa, solid in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to actively engage with Partners and internal staff
- Passionate in people development and welfare
- Willing to learn and implement projects at the direction of Fulfillment
- Organized and process driven
- An obsessed problem-solver
- Willing to be placed in 6 month PKWT contract