Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At RateS, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with RateS allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at RateS, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Chi tiết công việc Campaign Marketing Manager tại RateS
- Conceptualise, develop and execute marketing campaigns for our product categories and brands to maximize sales and everything related to site & promotions; product launches, creative campaigns, promotional campaigns, go-to-market plans, giveaways, etc.
- Plan and execute campaign calendar together with cross-functional key stakeholders Merchandising, Operations, Engineering
- Project manage to ensure campaign timelines, milestones and deliverables/KPIs are met in a timely manner
- Track campaign results and performance, providing campaign learnings and constantly improve campaign execution based on these learnings
- Set day-to-day promotional in-app feature settings including but not limited to Landing pages, Campaign pages, Banners, and Notifications
- Optimize in-app marketing channels and landing pages with Product team to drive conversion and sales
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to understand and monitor evolving user needs and business opportunities
- Drive continual process improvement and workflow optimization of the team
- Work with our in-house creative team to develop creative digital assets for our in-app marketing channels (banners, campaign pages, landing pages, pop-up modals, etc.)
- Creative, Passionate and a Go-getter; willing to get your hands dirty
- Independent, resourceful, high initiative and self-driven person
- Have a strong drive for self-improvement, willingness to learn new things, and have an open mind to accept critique
- Highly organized and possess an attention to detail
- A team player; willing to step out of your comfort zone and core responsibilities to get things done
- Flexible, Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven leadership capabilities, driven, resilient, reliable and more importantly, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess analytical and strong business acumen
- 3+ years of relevant working experience (Merchandising, E-commerce, Marketing, Project Management, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Experience in tech-related startups
- Experience with e-commerce marketplace platforms