Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Camera Operator / Assistant Producer Intern tại Next Level SG Pte Ltd
- Operate camera as you record scenes for livestreaming.
- Know and apply the technical aspects of lenses, film, filters, light and camera settings to each shot to ensure the director gets the effect he or she wants.
- Adjust printers, camera controls, and any related equipment to find the right lighting, exposure and focus.
- Work with other film professionals, including electricians, lighting technicians and directors to determine desired effects, lighting requirements, camera movements and filming sequences.
- Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
- Maintain, clean and test all broadcasting equipment and cameras to ensure every tool is in good working order each day before filming starts.
- Watch filming sets closely to determine if problems are present in regards to camera angles and lighting and notify the director about issues before filming starts.
- Manage clients expectation and have the soft skills to manage the relationship with clients
- Coordinate with our internal teams: graphic designer to produce graphics for clients, paid ads, video and business development teams to help clients achieve the expected results.
- To coordinate with post team to get highlights
- Schedule live stream and be able to coordinate between hosts, production team and client to fit it into our monthly calendar.
- Be constantly creative and driving the results of the client and channel via new ideas, collabs with other channels and increasing the quality of the channel's content.
- Track results and metrics, report to client and to management on the progress of the channel and client live streams.
- Be a master at meeting deadlines and handling high volume of communication across all stakeholders.
- Create interesting concepts for our clients for live streaming
- To assist with Art Direction and prepare all live-stream logistics