Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Calibration Engineer / Technician tại Ems Metrology Pte Ltd
- Receive incoming equipment for calibration and monitor outgoing equipment on a daily basis.
- Perform calibration, inspection and troubleshooting of incoming equipment, including but not limited to dimensional, mechanical, electrical, temperature sensing components or devices, according to clients’ specifications using in-house instruments
- Ensure calibration worksheets and certificates are completed not only on schedule and accurately, but also done so in compliance with any applicable standards.
- Maintain the condition and accuracy of in-house master instruments in accordance with ISO specifications.
- Administer corrective actions to defects found on equipment and ensure proper reporting to relevant parties
- Work closely with the calibration head in improving calibration processes and quality control measures, as well as implementing good practices designed to improve calibration accuracy and/or efficiency, for the purpose of ISO certification audits
- Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain the condition of the laboratory
- At least ‘O’ or ‘N’ level pass, or any equivalent.
- Although no prior working experience in calibration is required, candidates with a NITEC, higher NITEC or technical diploma in precision engineering and/or qualifications in other metrology-related fields such as calibration, measurement, equipment testing, etc. will be considered more favourably.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a lab environment
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice
- Applicants with a class 3 driver’s license will be considered more favourably.
- Hỗ trợ ăn uống miễn phí
- Sự kiện team building