Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Business Analyst tại Mcv Corporation
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and work-flow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements: Business Requirements Document), use cases, GUI, Screen and Interface mock-up.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Perform the role of Quality Assurance when system is ready.
- Able to work with data, analyze and attract useful information is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT;
- Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Detail/Result-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese & English).
- Thời gian làm việc linh động
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building
- Lý do khác