Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Backend and Integration Developer tại Astra Financial
- Good understanding of modern development principles such as Object-Oriented Programming, Design Pattern, Unit Testing, and CI/CD
- Extensive experience in developing microservices using Java Spring Boot or other microservice framework
- Able to design, create or build, enhance, or extend API and other backend interface
- Hands on experience with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS/NoSQL
- Good understanding in Big Data Concept and Architecture
- Experience with API Security (OAuth 2.0, Kerberos, JWT, Basic Auth, and other mechanism), understand OWASP Top Ten Application Security Risk, and familiar with SonarQube
- Familiar with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc.)
- Experience with API Documentation such as OpenAPI, Swagger, etc.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platform for Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using various SDLC methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Love to code and passionate to solve complex problems
- A self-starter, able to work independently but also a good team player who is capable to collaborate with other team member or division
- Experience with API Management tools (Axway, Kong, Apigee, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Phoenix Query Server, HBase or Hive is a plus
- Experience with cloud native development is a plus
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis is a plus
- Ability to use DevOps Tools for Logging and Monitoring is a plus