Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc B2B Senior Content Manager (Employers) tại Glints Indonesia
- Be responsible for establishing a regional content marketing strategy that covers content pillars, guidelines, approaches according to the business objective and the customer needs.
- Translate strategies into a clear execution plan for various content formats and channels, as well as defining the success measurement.
- Build up content production system and process, manage and oversee end-to-end content creation by working closely with in-house teams or 3rd parties to deliver thought leadership contents that attract, inspire, convince, and convert prospects to customers.
- Be in charge of the content development for multiple funnels and channels to meet the business objective by working closely with multiple stakeholders and business units.
- Be responsible for setting a content standard that adheres to best practices and the brand style guide through guideline creation, reviewing and refining communication materials to ensure content quality.
- Be entrusted to build, manage, coach/mentor and grow B2B regional content team.
- Key strategic role and contributor. You will have exposure to regional B2B marketing initiatives and a chance to give impact regionally through content.
- Freedom and authority: You will be given lots of freedom to build and design the content strategy and team as you see fit, as long as it meets the business objective & the customer needs.
- Opportunity to shape the brand: You will get an opportunity to shape the tone of voice, communication style and guideline for B2B, which will also inform the brand guidelines.
- A passionate content strategist with a minimum of 5 years working experience in content marketing, B2B content, or digital content creation and management.
- Fluent in spoken English and demonstrates impressive English writing (second language is preferable, e.g. Chinese/Indonesian)
- A problem solver who’s able to strategically connect the business and customers through user-centric contents.
- An enthusiast leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills, empathy, and people skills who is experienced in building and managing a team (regional experience is a bonus).
- An organized project manager who’s able to translate strategies into a clear execution plan from the initial stage to completion.
- Agile and resilient person who embraces changes, is able to work fast and adapt quickly, also isn’t afraid to evaluate methods that don’t work.
- Someone meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- A fast learner who shows a strong will to grow and proactively seeks feedback for improvement.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
- Tuỳ chọn việc làm từ xa