Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc B2B Sales & Marketing (Entry-Level) tại Zion Marketing
- Willing and Coachable. You’re open to new ideas and trying things out to see what works and what doesn’t. You love feedback, make smart adjustments based on it, and realize that is the main way you can improve at what you do. You are self-aware.
- Enjoys building relationships. You’ve been able to handle the jive and deal with all types of people.
- Passionate. Whatever you love, you can talk for hours on it. You get excited when someone mentions your favourite things.
- Optimistic and Resilient. You know after a “No” there could be a “Yes”, and negative responses don’t bring you down. You are the king/queen of follow up and always work hard.
- Creative. You challenge the way people think and look for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Great Communicator. You are concise and can also explain intricate details in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Curious. You are a sponge and learning is fun to you. You ask lots of questions and want to develop your skill set and knowledge base.
- Someone who requires hand holding. You should be able to think for yourself and be able to make decisions - even if they don’t have the outcome you were expecting. You learn from those mistakes.
- Rigid. You can adapt to whatever is thrown at you and think change is fun. You operate well in a fast-paced environment and are a self-starter.
- Someone who is not interested in sales for the foreseeable future. You are ready to grow your career, and while you may not be in sales for the rest of your life, you see this role as a stepping stone, not a placeholder.
- Average. You have grit. You set an internal quota higher than the one we give. You fail. A lot. But it’s because you set your goals high and push yourself hard.
- Make a good first impression and be the initial point of contact with prospects.
- Generate interest, respond, engage, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Hold engaging conversations through face to face meetings, outbounds calls, email, and social mediums.
- Be able to react to and overcome objections and competitive questions.