Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc B2B Digital Marketing Manager tại Autonomous Inc
What we're looking for
- You are a passionate marketer with strong project management skills who thrives working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You are excited about planning and executing marketing strategies that drive top of funnel performance for B2B software products.
- You’re a master at collaborating skill sets and decision-makers to see projects through to completion that generate leads, improve the buyer’s journey, and increase reach and revenue of growing companies.
- You’re eager to learn, you thrive in fast-paced environments, and love the challenge of taking on something new.
- As a B2B Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategies and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving top of funnel performance for our software products.
- You will plan, execute, coordinate and report on campaigns to drive qualified leads for multiple subsidiary companies.
- Assess and identify growth opportunities for new and existing software products and strategize marketing, sales, and product programs that can be quickly executed and measured
- Design, build and execute lead nurture campaigns to drive performance metrics through the funnel
- Analyze data to determine campaign and marketing spend efficiency; manage performance tracking of new programs, product launches and cross-sells to ensure revenue goals and OKRs are being met or exceeded
- Manage the creation of various marketing assets such as: website content and SEO optimizations, email content, campaign creation, landing pages, and marketing automation workflows
- Align digital marketing programs with the sales & marketing plans, ensuing email content and web landing pages are optimized for maximum impact throughout the customer journey
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience for in SaaS software and/or B2B market
- Proven accountability for lead generation, top-of-funnel growth, churn reduction, and associated revenue KPIs
- Prior management of marketing campaigns and budgets in a performance marketing environment
- Proven ability to think strategically, problem solve and confidently make decisions based on prior experience and situational awareness
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills
- Proven ability to successfully communicate across all levels of an organization both face-to-face and remotely
- Competitive salary package
- Open dynamic working environment with stunning colleagues
- Light breakfast, healthy lunch, and hearty dinner
- Unlimited sick leave, official holidays, and at least 12 paid days off per year
- Full medical and dental coverage for you and 50% for your family
- Powerful laptop, monitor, standing desk, and any accessories you need to do your best work
- Free access to a wide variety of online courses
- Thời gian làm việc linh động
- Tuỳ chọn việc làm từ xa
- Hỗ trợ ăn uống miễn phí
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Parental/family leave
- Nghỉ phép không giới hạn được trả lương
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building
- Lý do khác