Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (Digital Solutions Department) [NIE] tại National Institute Of Education
- Work as part of a team to develop and support NIE’s corporate portal and corporate mobile.
- Work on innovative solutions with team lead (solution architect) such as App Containerisation and API gateway.
- Collaborate with IT teams to determine the scope and expectations of the project to align with infrastructure and info security policies.
- Focus on good code quality and high-test coverage and participate in code reviews.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role.
- Robust knowledge of coding languages (e.g., .Net, Java, Python, Node.Js, React.Js).
- Relevant experience with relational and NoSQL databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g., Hibernate).
- Quick learner who is passionate and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Good self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in adapting to changes.
- A good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and fluid requirements.
- The following skillsets will put Applicants in a more favourable position:
- Lợi ích về chăm sóc sức khoẻ
- Parental/family leave
- Bảo hiểm y tế
- Các lợi ích về phát triển cá nhân
- Sự kiện team building
- Lý do khác