Thông tin quan trọng
Hãy đảm bảo bạn đang ứng tuyển vào một công ty hợp pháp bằng cách kiểm tra trang web, địa chỉ email và các bài đăng tuyển dụng của họ.
Chi tiết công việc Accounts Executive tại Gnowbe
- Assist management in the preparation and updating of financial data for forecasts and budgets as well as to conduct business analysis (e.g. profitability, cash forecasting, cost-benefit analysis) versus actual performance
- Ensure proper accounting controls are in place and updated. Where relevant, policies and procedures are required to comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Prepare, record, analyze, and report accounting transactions, ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Company and Group’s financial statements (Xero for company-level reporting and Spotlight for consolidation reporting)
- Manage Account Receivables (AR) Control Accounts, perform reconciliations against Salesforce, and follow up on debt collections.
- Provide weekly customer status updates for the Sales team as well as review and analyze customers’ performance support and manage local and overseas accountants and tax agents to prepare schedules and analysis for their queries.
- Responsible for the Singapore IRAS GST submission, reporting, withholding tax declaration, etc.
- In charge of putting together and submitting proposals for government grants and programs
- Support and collaborate with colleagues based in other regions/time zones.
- Liaise with external book-keepers and tax agents, government agencies, corporate secretaries, external auditors, etc.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com platform - handling basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Good Polytechnic / Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- At least 2 - 3 years of work experience in the related field and the ability to handle a full set of accounts and generate relevant reports
- Familiarity with Spotlight, Salesforce, and Zero will be an advantage
- Manage end-to-end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payments, monthly closing activities, and balance sheet reconciliation
- Establish effective internal control procedures to improve accounting and reporting systems
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers and etc.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks required by other departments
- Fluent in oral and written English Possess strong and effective communication skills and be able to explain financial jargon in simple terms
- Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multicultural teams
- Be comfortable working independently
- Enthusiastic individual with a go-getter attitude
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Hunger to learn is crucial in working at a startup