Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Web Software Developer at Nexus Frontiertech
- Engage with clients, partners, and other stakeholders to determine the objectives of the project. You will identify and analyze the technical challenges that need to be addressed to meet these objectives, and then take the lead in resolving them.
- Create technical specifications and design the architectural framework based on the project's goals, and future vision, and in line with current software development methodologies and technologies.
- Take charge of translating the architectural design and specifications into actionable development tasks. You will be responsible for all aspects of software development, skillfully handling tasks across various domains, including front-end, back-end, and DevOps.
- Collaborate closely with the Quality Consultant (QC) and Project Manager to ensure software quality, playing an active role in quality assurance processes.
- Along with your primary project duties, you will participate in multiple projects and take on the role of a mentor and consultant for Tech Members, guiding and supporting them as needed.
- Perform additional challenging tasks as assigned by the BOM/Director, with details to be further discussed during the interview.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More