Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for UX Researcher at Pijar Indonesia
- Plan and execute research initiatives to collect insight from user habits by exploring between UX research and market research (to understand the market side related to products). It is also expected to be able to explore through the benchmarking method
- Understand several research methods, such as conducting surveys to customers or through in-depth interviews to be able to explore user needs. Creativity and critical thinking are needed here to get the right method / suitable according to research needs.
- Create reports from the results of research that has been done, and provide suggestions related to the results obtained for development needs.
- Identify and understand business strategy by providing ideas for user needs and market trends.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/System Information/Visual Communication Design, or related majors
- Min. 1-year working experience as a UX Designer
- Understand the fundamental UX design process and principles
- Familiar with tools for design (e.g. Figma, Maze, and UXPressia)
- Experience in creating sketches/wireframes, user flow, screen flow, sitemap, conducting qualitative research, and communicating the solutions to stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration with cross-functional team
- High interest on market trends
- Ability to design and copy writing is a plus!
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Meningkatkan kualitas SDM Indonesia dengan memperluas akses terhadap pendidikan berkualitas yang dapat diakses oleh siapa saja dan dimana saja
- Merevitalisasi pendidikan dengan menyediakan pelatihan soft skill untuk industri yang diminati
- Menyederhanakan proses administrasi lembaga pendidikan dengan memanfaatkan teknologi digital