Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for UX Engineer at Pt Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and high-performance web/mobile applications using React and React-Native.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable and easy-to-extend code.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript.
- Outstanding skills in React and React Native.
- Able to convert a design into scalable, reusable, high-performant, and high-accuracy UI components.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, paying attention to details, and proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, React Native styling, and animation.
- Experience in responsive web and PWA.
- Experience in building component libraries and design systems.
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to different team members.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
- Experience in UI or Graphic Design.
- Understands web and mobile application profiling and is able to improve the performance of components.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our in-house recruiter
- Aptitude test
- Technical test 1 & 2
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview