Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for UI/UX Designer at Advesa Digital Solutions
- Design user interfaces for a wide range of websites and platforms
- Be proactive and keep up to date on industry trends and new platforms/channels
- Support the design team in day-to-day production needs, visual design inspiration, research and maintenance of internal tools (e.g. our UI Library).
- Work collaboratively with senior designers and product managers to take projects from low fidelity abstracts through to visual design and production.
- Plan your time effectively to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
- Learn how to operate as a designer in a small, efficient team by creating, presenting and reviewing sketches, wireframes and production-ready designs that cover key states and edge cases.
- You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web.
- Team management experience for the leader position.
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
- A functional understanding of front-end development and what you can/cannot do as a designer
- You have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy
- Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order to communicate with our global team)