This job post is managed by
Job description for UI/UX Design Intern at Homebase Vietnam
- Work closely with Product Management to understand the customer’s needs, motivations and pain points through customer interviews, usability tests and other forms of qualitative research.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual designs, and prototypes, as well as write clear documentation, to translate the research findings into visualized product features for the Product team and the Engineers.
- Ensure that the customers receive an “over-the-moon” experience. That includes constantly monitoring how users interact with the product and continuously improving their experience.
- Conduct experiments to always improve the customer experience for our customer-facing products.
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features.
- Commitment for at least 6 months in either part-time or full-time capacity.
- Background in UI/UX Design, Product Design or related role within a technology company.
- Strong knowledge in wireframing, prototyping, user testing, interaction, and visual design.
- Experience in conducting customer research and usability testing.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools like Figma.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and conversant in English.
- Based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- A strong understanding of design fundamentals (color theory, typography, grid systems, layouts, icons, and interactivity).
- Receive 4,600,000 VND allowance per month, plus 1,000,000 VND increment every 4 months.
- Experience the full process of product building.
- Develop core competencies in the areas of product design, product management, engineering, and technology and work directly with our senior leadership team.
- Have the freedom in how to come up and test new ideas.
- Own every aspect of the product that is directly related to user experience.
- Take on high-impact projects and have the potential to drive millions of dollars in revenue for the business.
- Broaden your professional network in the areas of real estate, financial services and technology.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More