1. Coordinate with all TEACHERs, TUTORs AND TA Leaders working schedule attendance;
2. Check and update current class attendance and checking enrollment status for current or new classes. Prepare the class folders for new classes;
3. Check lesson plan that teachers submit per lesson;
4. Prepare, check and modify class syllabus, lesson, student attendance, photo/ video and performance report;
5. Develop a solution or lesson to improve student performance if needed;
6. Translate comments from teachers for EC or Parents.
7. Check classroom facility, teaching materials;
8. Propose buying more teaching equipment and finding suppliers at assigned branches;
9. Support video lesson discussion & preparation;
10. Support Academic Manager (AM) to write standard lesson plan if any;
1. Follow academic customer care procedure, working with Customer Service Officer (CSO) handle complaints and customer request;
2. Support Academic Manager to revise SOP for academic TA management.
3. Monitor potential trial class students, keep track student learning development and monitor performance report fill-in progress;
4. Work with the EC to find students at risk of stopping studying at Focus, and
5. Proposing process improvement based on the actual situation in each period
C. Training, teaching, support for Academic Manager:
1. Support AM for teacher/TA and tutor recruitment at assigned branches;
2. Support TA/ TUTOR training/ meeting to maintain quality;
3. Support to observe classroom teacher and TA lesson preparation on a
4. Monitor after class services quality;
5. Support holiday/ event class, summer class and decoration;
6. Education News or policy research translation on a quarterly basis;
7. Other request by academic manager.
1. Support Sales department; Marketing department for enrollment if needed;
2. Survey students; and support student when requested.
3. Cover TA positions if and when needed.
4. Cover tutoring lessons when and if needed.
Working Hours: 44 hours/week (Working at weekend, Day Off at weekday)
- College or university Degree
- IELTS or TOEIC certificate (is a bonus).
- Experience in the education field.
- Good communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese)
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Friendly, active, positive attitude.
Bằng cấp: Đại học
Độ tuổi: 22-30