Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Training Supervisor at GBC Engineer Viet Nam LLC
- Conduct needs assessments to identify training needs for each department
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training plan that aligns with company objectives
- Deliver training programs using a variety of methods, including classroom training, e-learning, on-the-job training, and coaching
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
- Develop and maintain training records and reports
- Stay up to date with all regulations and standards related to training in the construction industry
- Ensure all training programs are compliant with relevant regulations and standards
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date training records
- Manage the training team, including trainers and administrative staff
- Develop and manage the training budget
- Ensure cost-effective delivery of training programs
- Develop and implement training policies and procedures
- Develop and implement strategies for measuring the impact of training on the business
- Build strong relationships with department managers to understand their training needs
- Develop and implement a process for identifying and prioritizing training needs
- Collaborate with department managers to develop and deliver training programs that meet their specific needs
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in training and development
- Solicit feedback from employees and department managers about training programs and make improvements
- Develop and maintain metrics to measure the effectiveness of the training function and make improvements
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in training and development
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards.
- Strategic thinking
- Structured working and result oriented approach.
- Fluency in English communication is required
- Competitive salary and additional KPI bonus
- Review annual salary increase 2 times/year
- On-the-job training and coaching
- External trainings for leadership, language, software training
- Work in a young, dynamic and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Develop your knowledge and skills in the international working environment for your future career path
- Compulsory insurance: Social – Health - Unemployment insurance as per Labour Law
- Enjoy additional union benefits (birthday bonus, holiday bonus, wedding bonus, child birth bonus)
- Receive long service awards after 3 -5 years with up to 25 Mio VND
- Enjoy additional medical care (accident, healthcare insurance, life insurance)
- Take part in company events (football, badminton, swimming, music class etc.)
- Enjoy fruits and snacks in the company (e.g. fruit day)
- Special awards for outstanding performance (employee of quarter, employee of year etc.)
- Enjoy fully covered team building trips with company
- Annual leave 14 - 18 full-paid days (14 leave days in first year and 18 annual leave days after 5 years)
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More